Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Raw Sugar

So what I've just done today is sort out through all my posts and see what they relate to. I have 14 about Her, and 13 about Them. I realize this is a problem; that i can't get them off my mind and certainly not my heart. Yeah, it's easy to flip her off, or walk slower to block their way, or ignore her like she ignored my apology; but really, i do feel bad. and i feel bad about feeling bad. i deserve to be this childish. i had been grown up about it for much too long when neither of them were. it's only slightly satisfying to be childish, but it sure as hell feels better than going back to normal while they continue to sigh mentally when they see me.
Maybe i'm giving myself too much credit, maaybe i'm being too vain. But i do know that I'm givin them too much of me.
Like my mama told me at the table, "stop it. stop letting them win over you."
You're entirely right. Thanks, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment