skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Docere, Delectare, Movere
Monday, June 8, 2009
trying to be civil
I'd like to say that was the biggest waste of time of my life, but i've done worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(2)
DRUG CULTure
trying to be civil
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
About Me
Cassandra
Todavia no se quien soy but she thinks i am "an extreme revolutionist who is willing to speak for herself." I dont even know what that means exactly so for now, i'm saying she's wrong. Believe it or not, I'm a Centrist.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment