Your world makes my heart speed up.
The anxiety of being serious and correct unnerves me.
I wanted to be comfortable with you but eventually, i wore out; i just couldn't do it.
it felt so unnatural- my heart palpitating with every word and long pause. I wanted to prove to you i was worthy. I wanted to prove to myself i can make anyone open up. I wanted to be the savior. All i ended up doing was giving myself a seizure. I cried that night, in my mother's arms, wishing i could explain fully why my heart hurt so bad. But of course i couldn't so i just shook more. Shook because i was furious, shook because i was betrayed, shook because i honestly loved you, shook because i would have never released one of our shared secrets, shook because that's what your world did to me.
Tomorrow, no matter what, i'm going to talk to you. I don't care if you don't want to. Because i know, you do want to. Your Scorpian pride gets in the way but my arien persistance won't let you get away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment